Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14,323 Posts
Strange color combination and looks very generic. And they went to a single axle to save a few cents. The original Hiway Hauler looks like it could almost be a real truck, but not this. Just like the Deora and Deora II, you can't improve on a classic.

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Strange color combination and looks very generic. And they went to a single axle to save a few cents. The original Hiway Hauler looks like it could almost be a real truck, but not this. Just like the Deora and Deora II, you can't improve on a classic.
The truth has been spoken, The Hiway Hauler is one hw i buy whenever i see one, bit this, ummm, no!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
If you have yet to see this in person you will definitely be disappointed as its 90% plastic.... Pure junk for a mainline :rolleyes:.... I tossed it back on the peg after I held it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts