Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
looks cool, first thing i would do is take 4 narrow wheels and stack them to replace the rear tires. been looking for that one as well.

·
Premium Member
8,996 Posts
Nice Hiway Hauler 2 Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Strange color combination and looks very generic. And they went to a single axle to save a few cents. The original Hiway Hauler looks like it could almost be a real truck, but not this. Just like the Deora and Deora II, you can't improve on a classic.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I like the look of the cab and chassis... but I don't care for the stylized box. Even on modern trucks, they have boxes that look the same as those made 40 years ago.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
heh, heh, heh...me wife picked up a couple of those for me today...one will be customized into a post apocalypse/ jeepers creepers type ride...bwahhh haw haw haw!:devil:

·
Premium Member
8,996 Posts
Nice Video Mark Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Strange color combination and looks very generic. And they went to a single axle to save a few cents. The original Hiway Hauler looks like it could almost be a real truck, but not this. Just like the Deora and Deora II, you can't improve on a classic.
The truth has been spoken, The Hiway Hauler is one hw i buy whenever i see one, bit this, ummm, no!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
If you have yet to see this in person you will definitely be disappointed as its 90% plastic.... Pure junk for a mainline :rolleyes:.... I tossed it back on the peg after I held it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts