Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
45,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Little is known about this range of diecasts. They have the Hitoy brand name, the casting model name and a 200 series # on the base plate. Models have hand painted details and a unique 4 spoke wheel design. A Pontiac Cirrus Concept is one known casting.

Another series line of F1 Racers are shown at Worthpoint and eBay today with an 1100 series #ing system on their base plates.

'100' Series (F1 Racers)
101 Honda
102 BRM
103 Cooper
104 Eagle TIG

'200' Series
#2?? Chaparral
#208 Dino Ferrari
#205 Pontiac Cirrus Concept
#2?? Plymouth Duster Concept/Show Car

'1100' Series (F1 Racers)
#1102 Lotus Climax
#1104 Matra
#11?? 'F1 Open Wheel Racer #37'
#11?? 'F1 Open Wheel Racer #58'

Another series of truck castings from 2014 with a similiar name of Hi Toys and a series name of Hy Trucks was also found but not confirmed as the same maker.

In 2021, a line of Hi Toys for children under toy trucks are also available at Wal Mart locations, But also not confirmed as the same maker.

Sourced references -

Membership @RJ Polistil
Encyclopedia of Small-Scale Diecast Motor Vehicle Manufacturers - Sahakangas, Foster & Weber (2006)

Reactions: RJ Polistil

·
Administrator
45,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
An interesting casting! Thanks for sharing.

Could it have possible had a window and interior piece is what I am wondering. 🤙

I also found some castings that Kimmo (and his brother) had documented at the old swiftys garage and updated the references list to include your find and those they posted back in 2014.

There are also a few listed for sale or as sold at different auction sites currently.

Reactions: RJ Polistil

·
Registered
5 Posts
An interesting casting! Thanks for sharing.

Could it have possible had a window and interior piece is what I am wondering. 🤙

I also found some castings that Kimmo (and his brother) had documented at the old swiftys garage and updated the references list to include your find and those they posted back in 2014.

There are also a few listed for sale and different auction sites currently.
So di I, i have been trying to find out more but cant find anything else than this treat

·
Administrator
45,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Worthpoint sold casting listing reference shows another Pontiac Cirrus Concept car casting as the GM-X exhibited by GM at the 1964 New York World Fair.

·
Administrator
45,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Administrator
45,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.