Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just made it to a 1,000 posts. And what a fun three years it was, well there was a year or so break in there somewhere. This is by far the most laid back place on the web (diecastwise) that I have been fortunate enough to find. If it were not for my accident and being banned at another site that will go nameless I would not have become a more active member beyond using the S&S board and miking inane posts. The ThunderDome races have been fun and was even fortunate enough to win one. It has been a blast getting to know and meet some of the guys here. Pierre and Hutt two of the best traders on here among the many others. Mark, Rich, and the many other guys I have met at Carnival or Johnny Jam and here's looking forward to next year. Ward and Dave your posts have been informative and funny. Pat and Stupid Squirrels I have been in awe of your work work ever since I first laid eyes on it. Here's looking forward to many more posts and years here, God willing.

Chris

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Congrats! I hit my thousand mark not too long ago :wave: This is a great place to just get away from things for a little bit and enjoy the cars big and small :hat:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts