Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone get the chance to watch the Muscle Car special on the History channel Monday night? It was pretty good and I just wish that I had know ahead of time that it was going to be on. Then I could have taped it!!!

I was bummed when I turned to it about half ways through the program!:cry:

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
I've been putzing around on the History Channel website, and unfortunately it looks like Monday was the last time in the rotation for the Muscle Cars show, at least for a while... Good news is it's available on VHS and DVD if you wanna fork over the cash, and there are a bunch of other cool automotive shows in the Modern Marvels series... Car Crashes, 4X4s (the history of), Engines, and Extreme Trucks...

--rick

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Was a pretty good show, But in all reality just a GTO Commercial, As that is what they concentrated on. Basic information on the Cars that followed.
Jim Wangers and all his Toupee's are pretty funny to watch though.
And they do interview John Z. Delorean, The Father of The GTO.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts