Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my HillBilly Hot Rod. This was part of a bunch of bodies I bought cheap & it was thrown in for free. I retained the previous owners paint job but fabricated new fenders in the rear & added side pipes.The interior is from a Lindberg line kit car I converted to t-jet power.Tinted w/s was made from an old casstte case & tinted with magic marker.Convertible boot is resin cast off of AFX "Thing".Chassis HP-7. Fortunately at the last HO-LI Beers show I was able to pick up a packet of grille/headlight assemblies to replace the broken one in front

:dude: Neal

·
Model Murdering
7,331 Posts
That's a nifty theme car Neal! I've been dyin' to see where you were going with this ole girl. Is anyone else out there humming dueling banjos and then having a "Deliverance" flashback besides me? :p

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Deliverance Race set?

Bill Hall said:
That's a nifty theme car Neal! I've been dyin' to see where you were going with this ole girl. Is anyone else out there humming dueling banjos and then having a "Deliverance" flashback besides me? :p
This could inspire a "Deliverance" Race set ! LOL :thumbsup:

:dude: Neal

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Bill Hall said:
No....uhh... Bill, I'm prety sure it was just you, eh!

Neal, I love the gritty rod! :thumbsup: You know derned well that there is at least one out there that looks just like it, hey?!

·
Registered
807 Posts
HillBillies...

VJ,
Sure it can be turned into a Beverly Hillbilies truck with no problem. :thumbsup:
A little cut here,Glue this to that,add this here :freak: and presto..
Hillbilly truck

VOLVO,

Everytime I look at that ther car..I go HHHmmmm.. you are makin me think and thats not good... :eek: :D
That means another slot is going to get it..lol

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
You are coming up with some neat pieces, Neal!

It's good to see you are thinking outside the box...
(In your case it's more like the Nascar oval!)

I like this--a clean execution :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cheers..

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
That is a great looker for sure. I think I'd might try to do the BH custom. A little styrene and paint, you'd be ready to go. Then put her on fleabay. :devil: rr

1 - 12 of 12 Posts