Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never collected sets just because it's so freaking time consuming to do. But, as soon as I saw the 5 car H.I.M. set, I made aquiring the WL's my holy grail. After several months and waaaaay too much money, the hunt is over.

Now I can rest...... :wave:

·
Mustang Collector
4,090 Posts
I understand the obsession of collecting the box sets. It is very addictive. I would like to get the High Impact Muscle set as well but I need to start first. COngrats...very nice.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Puppycat said:
I understand the obsession of collecting the box sets. It is very addictive. I would like to get the High Impact Muscle set as well but I need to start first. COngrats...very nice.
Thanks Brad. The GTO and Camaro were fairly easy to come by. The Mustang was a little tougher and the SB even more so. But in 5 months of constant searching I have only seen one other 442 and NEEKAVELLI now owns it. :wave:

·
Mustang Collector
4,090 Posts
Thanks I appreciate the pep talk :freak: ................................the pupster stalks off to gaze at his WL box sets

:tongue: :wave:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Puppycat said:
Thanks I appreciate the pep talk :freak: ................................the pupster stalks off to gaze at his WL box sets

:tongue: :wave:
LOL Oh, and what a glorious bunch of boxed sets they are!!! I have seen the pics, my friend. :thumbsup: :eek: BTW, Nicko (NEEKAVELI on this board) aquired that 442 in an evilpay auction for a completed boxed set just like mine. The bids were north of a C note for the set and I already had the other 4 cars so I let it go. I later offered him $40 for the 442 but he declined. Never know, he might be persuaded to part with the set if the price was right. :wave:

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
SkipperC said:
Thanks Brad. The GTO and Camaro were fairly easy to come by. The Mustang was a little tougher and the SB even more so. But in 5 months of constant searching I have only seen one other 442 and NEEKAVELLI now owns it. :wave:
nice set!! would u belive i bought that olds on e pay for a BIN set at 19.99!! didnt know it was that rare!! i sold the olds for 25 after that doh!!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well there ya go, Pup! At least we know they're out there somewhere. Hey 6-b, how long ago was that auction?? I can't believe I could have missed two :tongue:

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Scott Moen said:
Very nice indeed ! I still need the WL Boss 302 Mustang out of the set for my collection. Anyone have an extra ? LMK

Scott
First..glad to see you are well enough to be back:thumbsup:
And secondly, the "white" set looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GARY

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
SkipperC said:
Well there ya go, Pup! At least we know they're out there somewhere. Hey 6-b, how long ago was that auction?? I can't believe I could have missed two :tongue:
at least 4 months ago

1 - 19 of 19 Posts