Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hiester's H.O. Raceway is ready to kick off another season of H.O. slot car racing. Next Thursday nite Oct.4,2012 we will have our annual Practice Nite from 7 til 9 PM. Then the next week we start for real with our Tyco 440X2 dirt modified class. It is sponsored by Nestle Water Company. You can check out our schedule at www.patycoseries.com:thumbsup:
We are located in Reading,PA. We race on an 8 lane flat oval with 16 1/2 foot straightaways, electronic lap counter, & 18 volts of battery power to push the cars around he track. So if in the area stop in & see what we are all about. We have been racing weekly since 1970 during the winter.
Also if you are in need of any H.O. silicone tires we have our H.O. silicone tire making business is up & running now & we can make all the silicone tires that you would need. Check them out at www.xp77.com/hiester and click on tires & the first thing that will come up is the silicone tires. These are the PVT tires that were made by Penn Valley Hobby. They were sold by quite a few vendors & now we are making them. So let us know if we can help you out with any silicone tire needs.:wave: Thanks! Hope to hear from some of you who are looking for these tires. Thanks for your time!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
thats great news bout the tires. the pvt tires on my trak i think could be the best around! and i have bought a controller and parts from tom great to work with! thanx for the info

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.