Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome to the board Rob! Wow this is amazing - as I was studying your picture I came to realize that I have almost every kit that you do! It's always nice to see that there are other people out there with the same obssesion that I have. :lol:

Tim

·
Oxidation Genius
31,238 Posts
Looks almost like my basement, except mine's all planes and sci fi. :)

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Hey! I don't see the Munsters koach anywhere?....but I do see one Aircraft....which one is it?

Wlecome! :wave:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hey,

Do you have the rest of the "Thermoplae" in that pile? it's the green and copper hull at the top of the stack.

Jake

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi yes i do have the rest of the Thermoplae and i do have the munsters coach

and grandpas car too in fact i have a ? about grandpas car it jumped off of my
shelf and the front suspension didnt make it :cry: does anyone know if there
is a front end from another kit i could use to fix it ?thanks for the nice welcome
im sure I'll be in here daily

·
Registered
279 Posts
Do you build ship model also or did you just happen to collect the kit. I've collected so many kits over the years, I finally made up my mind to rid myself of everything but "decent" figures and ships. I will still build for commission and my engineering clents but I main collection will be ship model in plastic. I'll send you a few pictures.

·
Registered
373 Posts
You know you are a serious modeller/collector when....

1. Someone in your model car club says they have over 200 kits and you consider him an Amateur :)

2. You look at a kit at a swap meet and remember that you had once bought it and then sold it and are consider buying it again.

My problem is I build everything (cars, aircraft, sci-fi, armour, ships, figures etc) I do not want to even look at trains or RC for fear of getting hooked.

Alex
Styrofoam Guy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts