Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just hit the Toys R Us during my lunch hour for my weekly tour. There was not a single Lightning in the whole store! Not even a peg marked for Lightnings. Last week there were a bunch of Muscle Cars, Poker Cars, Workhorse, even the little display cases. This week....nothing. What the heck? Does anybody know something I don't know?

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, a couple of weeks ago they moved them to a smaller section, but now they're gone. I went up and down the aisles a couple of times, and found every toy car except the ones I was looking for. :(

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
I've heard that a couple of times over the years. the ones around here just keep moving them every 3-4 months. Sometimes they'll get in some really cool stuff every week, sometimes not so much so. Very strange.

·
Registered
541 Posts
70XR7 said:
I've heard that a couple of times over the years. the ones around here just keep moving them every 3-4 months. Sometimes they'll get in some really cool stuff every week, sometimes not so much so. Very strange.
The TRU near me keeps moving the same ones around on a wire endcap. Nothing new for a long, long time. Basically since they closed the other TRU in the area. Same at Wally's. They have two pegs of dust gatherers. Same at Target. Sad really. I wont buy them off of Ebay and Hobbytown charges Ebay prices. I'm still hoping things will be better someday.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
NYSWLhunter said:
i heard the Johnny lightning is pulling out of TRU's. Horrible rumor and i hope its not true!
I as well hope that this is just a rumor, but I heard this same thing last night from a store employee :confused: :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts