Hobbyist Forums banner

Hey Sean, whats with the lack of love for vettes?

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  renagade44 
#1 ·
You kbow they made more than just the one body style corvette prior to your magic year 1973. ;-)

When are we gonna get some chevy love around here?

You let Hotwheels beat you to the punch on the sweet Gen1 vette C1 and they knocked it out of the park. Thats gonna be a tough act to follow. Im sure youre up to the challenge but its gonna take some effort there.

Can we expect to see a few more vettes in the lineup soon given the 100 year anniversary vs. the newlywed 75 of MOPAR?

You hit a homer with that camaro chase anniversary so come on lets see a decent vette casting of the same caliber.

Thanks again for getting me hooked on your little crack cars too btw. :)

#2 ·
i agree, that is one car i would love to have from m2....i dont have any early vettes in my collection as most i have seen are police cars...and i dont collect police cars and i never will..if i do pick up police cars they will be in the tank getting stripped down and repainted as soon as they get to my house.

#3 ·
Hi Messer262, Personally I would love nothing more than to make only my favorite Chevrolet castings. We do need to be fair and spread the love around to the Ford and MoPar guys. We actually do have a few Chevrolet castings coming out shortly. No new Corvettes yet, but I'll have some photos soon of a special involving our '66 Corvette. It will feature a vintage racing hood that we will be using for the 1st time and trick racing headlights as well.
Thanks, Sean

#6 ·
Sean,

I understand the need the spread the love, it just seems that there are multiple castings an variants in each line of almost all of the ford an mopar, even some chebbies but as far as vettes there is only one model where as looking at say mustangs there are many variants. Just hope to see more vettes in the future cause im hooked on your products and love me some vettes. Although i do buy many of the other cars too.

Btw, you really knocked those mopar anniversary cars out of the park. While castings arent new the paint scheme and what you dis with the wheel coloration makes them a welcome addition to my collection. Keep that stuff up and maybe a nice chevrolet anniversary line and you will continue to get much of my money.

Thanks for the reply. Even if your preference for othe makes is showing. Lol.

Thanks again for the cool cars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.