Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You thought that what was done to the Challenger was bad...
On "Rides" they are steadily cutting up a Cuda.....
22" wheels on the rear... "Well, we will just cut up the car until they fit." :freak:
Are they NUTZ?
Scott

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
And don't watch Pimp my Ride.....though I think everyone already knows what I'm talking about.

I wonder if they've ever actually put a NEW engine in those hunks of metal. I almost had a coronary when I saw the bird they first put on the hood of the '80 trans am. :drunk: Lol, and wasn't there one episode where the person's car was hopeless so they had to buy a new Scion and pimp it out? Anyone see that one? :lol:

·
Registered
309 Posts
I HATE "PIMP MY RIDE!!!!!"

If anyone ever does a surprise "Pimp My Ride" for me I can say they probably won't ever find the body..... :devil:

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
noddaz said:
You thought that what was done to the Challenger was bad...
On "Rides" they are steadily cutting up a Cuda.....
22" wheels on the rear... "Well, we will just cut up the car until they fit." :freak:
Are they NUTZ?
Scott
oops, didn't see this post til after I commented about the Cuda on the Challenger post.

other comments;

Powder coating can be a wonderful thing.

How long does it take to roast off them low profile tires with a 540 Hemi?

..and after you roast off the tires,how much longer should one roast off the rims til they look about the right size for a 70's musclecar?

regarding the Challenger;
should a person who wears a "polo USA"shirt that's soaked in his own tears and crybaby snot really be allowed to own a bad ass 71 R/T? :cool: ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts