Hobbyist Forums banner

What oval class(es) you planning to run?

• 1/10 NASCAR 6 cell stock

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • 1/10 NASCAR 6 cell modified

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • 1/10 NASCAR 4 cell 19T

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • 1/12 NASCAR 4 cell stock

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • 1/12 NASCAR 4 cell modified

Votes: 5 22.7%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok all you ovalites!

I asked this to the onroad guys so I might as well as you too. If you were to go to the US Pan Car Championships, what class(es) would you run?

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
10th scale 4 cell stock... is it ovall or road racing??? it says nascar... 6 cell oval is basically dead... we havent run it in over 5 years in wisconsin...

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok for those of you who are curious, lemme explain

The US Pan Car Championships is basically a pan car extravaganza. There will be classes for road course and oval racing. I have posted a poll with the onroad classes in the onroad section of HobbyTalk. This poll here is purely for the oval classes

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Donn said:
What about 4 cell mod, and Indy cars/Open wheel?

As I mentioned earlier Donn, all the classes are 4 cell. The flyer is incorrect in listing the 1/10 oval classes as 6 cell. Also, we already have way too many classes to begin with. Maybe we will add an open wheel oval class next year.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys, I know that there are more of you out there! We picked up a pretty big name in oval circles for one of our sponsors. Im hoping to pick up a couple of others in the coming weeks. The entry form is being updated again, but all versions will be accepted. The oval classes by way of review are

NASCAR 4 cell stock
NASCAR 4 cell modified
NASCAR 4 cell 19T
12th scale NASCAR 4 cell stock
12th scale NASCAR 4 cell modified

1 - 11 of 11 Posts