Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just Found This Guy Yesterday. Hes Got It All. Ive Been Lookin For A Place Like This. Www. Stillwell Racing.com Or Www. Stillwell Industries.com. My New Best Friend

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
http://www.stillwellracing.com/

That guy definately has some cool tracks to play on........ I don't really care for his drag stip though.......35'??? Also that shift point idea might be ok for slower cars....but none of the serious sanctioned race groups that I know of use some "shift" gimmick when racing. These cars simply run to fast (at least the outlaw and etc. style cars do) to worry with trying to not only cut a good light....but trying to hit a damn shift point.....LOL

That shop looks real nice though....... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Homer is very well known and respected in the slot car racing community. If you're in the Atlanta area and want to attend a national class level event you should stop by during one of the big races.

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
Homer is a great guy. Will help out in any way he can, just ask. I still believe he hangs out on the SCCBB board. :thumbsup: rr

·
Registered
636 Posts
Tell Homer "Rawafx" sent you!!! Just becarefull driving past that school on Lower Roswell Rd. Some stupid teenage girl hit me in that intersection last summer.

Bob Weichbrodt
A and H Hobbies
W-S, NC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts