Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, Don’t know if any of you know me. My name is Brian Venghous and used to work at Playing Mantis back in the day and used to mod this here forum! How ya been? I used to go by Da’Goalie… Was wandering if you all could give me some info.

Was going thru some stuff and found some JL’s I didn’t know I still had . Are these thigs worth anything anymore?

I got full set of 2001 Toy Fair Dodge

4 British Invasion First Shots

Starskey and Hutch Dioramo

2 J Bond Diorama

1999 Brick yard car

a dragster WL

43 scale dragula and al unser JL car

2001 Kentucky Derby Vw vans

JL.com White camaro

JL.com dragster

And a promo VW van for www.4diecast.com

I was involved in all of these, just don’t know much about them any more.. I don’t check these forums, so can you email me with any info?? [email protected]!! Thanks guys!

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Da'Goalie! I remember you Brian. I"m not sure we actually ever met, but I remember you from your contributions to this forum. I couldn't tell oyu what any of that stuff might be worth. I never was very good at that. I'm sure someone here would know though.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
HI Brian,
Welcome back.
I hope you post more often.
In answer to your questions, I think the promo will get some money and maybe the Diaramas. Not sure as to amounts and the rest of them.
Richard

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Hi Goalie, good to hear from you. I don't buy or sell older JL's so I don't know anything about their values. Hope you're still enjoying you new career and thanks for all of your help while you were working at JL.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts