Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
29,975 Posts
If you have questions can we make up some answers too! Hope you have found the diecast sections now and will start sharing with us soon. Welcome! 🤙

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ive thought about enjoying / sharing info about my various large collections of diecasts in various sizes with others.
I look forward to talking / speaking about everyone.
I started out being just into Chrysler vehicles (concepts, which led to platform shared vehicles). Which led to a few of those vehicles (Mercedes), a few movie cars. It then spawned into what I liked and only as "sets" = 2 / 3 of one nameplate, Z's, Shoeboxes, (Only 3 Jaguars), Porsches, Vettes and a TON of concepts. It got out of control when I began picking up a 67 Toronado, 48 Fleetmaster Woody, a Tucker and a 34 Deusey. Now, Ive got 1:18s, 1:24s, matchbox / 1/64, 1/32 (A growing Wrecker Collection). I have a hunger for Wagons (any OEMs), Alfa's or any one in particular

Attachments

·
Administrator
29,975 Posts
Welcome to the boards @slidintocollectiong ! Looking forward to seeing more of your collection. Hopefully; you have found the diecast forum and all the different brand and scale threads that are located there.

Most of us hang out in the general diecast collecting thread but fill free to post where you find the best fit.

I can also move your introductory post to the diecast section - let me known your preference.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts