Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone here going to the matchbox show on the 23rd in hershey pa... I am about to book a room and was curious if anyone else may be going..

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im not sure..it stated matchbox show on MCCH website but for some reason i think there will be more then just MB..

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
There's more I believe. My friend in town goes down to setup. He deals in vintage

Can someone send me some cookies from the hersheys store? I was promised them before but was let down

·
Banned
565 Posts
There's more I believe. My friend in town goes down to setup. He deals in vintage

Can someone send me some cookies from the hersheys store? I was promised them before but was let down
Pierre I was just at Hershey 2 weeks ago and now that I am thinking about it when we were in Chocolate world I didn't recall seeing any of the Hershey Cookies, I am not saying they didn't have any but I didn't see them, it was a bit crowded... We grabbed our Dark Chocolate Kit Kats and got out of there... But even if we don't go down for the Matchbox show we will be making another trip down.. If I find cookies I will definitely grab some for you and hope they make them your way... :lol:

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Just did a quick Google search and came up with this.

http://www.aacamuseum.org/events/

Sep 23,2012

A Matchbox Toy show will again be held in Hershey! The Die cast Toy Exchange is sponsoring this Matchbox Toy show here at the AACA Museum on Sunday, September 23rd from 9AM - 3 PM. Admission to the Museum on this day will be just $5.00 per person for ages 4 and older, with children 3 and under FREE.

This is a great chance for you to enjoy some miniature cars and full size cars on the same day at a terrific price!

A Lesney Matchbox Model will be new for this year its number 15 Ford Sierra xr4i
model was made in England and will be sold in a clear plastic box.

Interesting in being a vendor? For more information contact Wayne at 717-318-4073 or Ron at 717-880-1772 or via e-mail at [email protected].

·
Banned
565 Posts
Yes after you get off the tour ride and are walking on the walkway you can see the cookie guy and the cookie area
That could be why I didn't see him Pierre, once we got off the tour it was like everyone in front of us just stopped.. We had to wiggle our way thru everyone... But I will pick some up for you next time we head down there. He looks for an excuse to go to Fuddruckers...:lol: I just mentioned can we go to Hershey on Sept. 23 he said sure we can eat at Fuddrucker... LOL

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I think ill go. Its less than 2 hours so why not. Ill bring my daughter. Shell get a kick. Damn. I wish i saw this earlier Pierre. My wifes cousin works there at hershey world or town or whatever it is. And my wife and kids were at her house yesterday for their kids bday party of course all catered and supplies with Hershey stuff and they were just talking about the cookies.
Ill see what i can do when i go out. Im putting it on my calendar now so i dont forget as long as it isnt the opener to PA Archery season ill head out.

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
I've wanted to visit the AACA Museum for a long time, but I just never got around to it. This would be a great excuse for me to go. I may well be closer to Hershey than anyone else on here, since I live about 15 miles west of Philly. I can probably be in Hershey in an hour and a half if traffic is flowing right on the PA Turnpike!

(Is there anyone else in suburban Philly who would like to carpool?)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
whoever decides to go should make sure we try and get in touch with others from this board....have our own lil party

·
Registered
308 Posts
Is it strictly just matchbox or is it all types of diecast?
You should be able to find many different brandnames represented. My main source, Kiddie Kar will be there . They normally carry in addition to MB; M2, HWs, JL, GL and others!

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Its about a 5.5 hour trip for me but my wife owes me since I let her go to Orlando with her girlfriend and less then a week later she went to Charlotte to visit her brother and father, all while I stayed home and worked.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts