Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd let you know, I was perusing Wally today and saw the new release...it has a lot of departments that have been used already, albeit with different cars, however, there is an NYPD Charger and FDNY Tahoe!!

Of course, they didn't have either of them :lol:

Happy hunting!

-Bryan

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
that's the thing with these sets, smart by jada, most people will find a car or truck from their state or city.

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Are there any Pittsburgh cars hanging near you fellas? I need several of the clamshells and several of the larger scales that are in the box. PM me if you can help out. Thank you in advance!!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Are there any Pittsburgh cars hanging near you fellas? I need several of the clamshells and several of the larger scales that are in the box. PM me if you can help out. Thank you in advance!!
How many you need ???... I see them often when I am out looking.... Give me an idea of how many you are needing for the Clamshells and the 1/32 Boxes and I will see how many I can pick up.

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ATTN: camaro75!! Joe...those NYC cars have your name all over them!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Gound the NYFD Tahoe this morning, just need to crck it out of its blister.:thumbsup:
Just thought I'd let you know, I was perusing Wally today and saw the new release...it has a lot of departments that have been used already, albeit with different cars, however, there is an NYPD Charger and FDNY Tahoe!!

Of course, they didn't have either of them :lol:

Happy hunting!

-Bryan

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Get some pictures up! Did they have the NYPD Charger, too?

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
I look forward to finding the Jada NYPD and FDNY emergency models. It is great to see these available in small scale diecast (well at least Jada's idea of small scale.). :eek:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I'm having a heck of a hard time finding my local units near me... if anyone can help me with the CHP Crown Victoria & LA County Sheriff Tahoe I'd appreciate it! ;)

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I'm having a heck of a hard time finding my local units near me... if anyone can help me with the CHP Crown Victoria & LA County Sheriff Tahoe I'd appreciate it! ;)
Wish you posted this before the 14th of this month as I was out of my area and saw what you are asking for.... Long drive for ya if you want em as they are all pegged up in Fresno Ca.... I was there for a day and thumbed through the pegs and saw them....

Oh

And NO I am not going back anytime soon.... Sorry ... Its 2hrs one way for me to get there

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Wish you posted this before the 14th of this month as I was out of my area and saw what you are asking for.... Long drive for ya if you want em as they are all pegged up in Fresno Ca.... I was there for a day and thumbed through the pegs and saw them....

Oh

And NO I am not going back anytime soon.... Sorry ... Its 2hrs one way for me to get there
:drunk:

LOL... that's me, either always a day late or a dollar short! :tongue:
Yeah, bit of a long drive for me too. Thanks though :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,260 Posts

Oh

And it's to Fresno! :jest:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts