Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Supposed to cool off here over the weekend, with a slight chance of rain. The high will only be 102 to 104 tomorow. The humidity is suppose to go up too, with the rain chance. It was 109 yesterday, supposed to be 107 today. We dont go out much in the afternoons. Not even to look for diecast.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What!!!!!!!!!

Supposed to cool off here over the weekend, with a slight chance of rain. The high will only be 102 to 104 tomorow. The humidity is suppose to go up too, with the rain chance. It was 109 yesterday, supposed to be 107 today. We dont go out much in the afternoons. Not even to look for diecast.
WOW!!!!,......Man I would need four or five Tankers of Snow to help you...:freak:.....WOW!?!..107!!!!........:eek:

·
Registered
834 Posts
Hey bro im in Tucson as well! I hate this weather and thank you for the cool dow
N camaro!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
When I was in Gilbert Az, I went out looking for diecast during the day and I was in a Black Honda Accord w/ Limo windows..... Talk about 200 degrees inside the Car .... I started sweating before I got inside the car.... :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.