Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
1) Dragnet supporter on top
2) DS logo on building
3) some sore of decoration missing from corner of building (2 small dots)
4) window missing on 3rd from top floor by corner of building
5) Tunnel's lighting is different
6) blue window below the DS logo on far building

how many is there supposed to be?

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TheDarkCutlass said:
1) Dragnet supporter on top
2) DS logo on building
3) some sore of decoration missing from corner of building (2 small dots)
4) window missing on 3rd from top floor by corner of building
5) Tunnel's lighting is different
6) blue window below the DS logo on far building

how many is there supposed to be?

blue window
what tunnel?
black window.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Don't know how many things we were supposed to be looking for...but here's what i found.
1) On corner of bldg. near three air conditioners, two small decorative squares are missing.
2) Window above first AC is blackened on upper section.
3) Big "DS" on bldg. w/many blue windows.
4) Also, on same bldg. one of the blue windows, below the big "S" appears darker.
5) The "N" and "G" are reversed in Dragnet_Supporter written above lower pic, spelling "Dranget"
6) The burgandy awning near lower right corner of pic seems to have a funny shadow.

And for those who are wondering, Dragnet_Supporter name came about because the Dragnet car was the first JL I bought. Was watching some old Dragnet reruns and went into KB and saw the car. I thought, man, who would think someone would actually make this thing. When I got it home I looked at the detailing and thought, this is one neat little car. I came on the boards and saw everyone was knocking that casting at the time. So I came on as Dragnet_Supporter to defend what I thought was a nice...if unusual choice for a casting.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Hey, I see there's already a winner. Hats off to ThedarkCutlass for a fine job of observation...even if he did miss the reversed N and G! Hehe.

That was too darn crazy though without knowing how many thing to look for, I ended up going over most of it twice with a fine tooth comb, hoping for the best...yikes!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dragnet_Supporter said:
Hey, I see there's already a winner. Hats off to ThedarkCutlass for a fine job of observation...even if he did miss the reversed N and G! Hehe.

That was too darn crazy though without knowing how many thing to look for, I ended up going over most of it twice with a fine tooth comb, hoping for the best...yikes!

another one coming up!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts