Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hate to see that stuff, and there seems to be quite a bit of it going on lately. People who have no clue what they are selling, or just being misleading to try and sell cars.

·
Registered
766 Posts
I agree wholeheartedly. The sudden influx of WLs into Canada, where most do not know the proper traits, has led to a lot of misleading Ebay listings. Being a Cunuck myself, but collecting JLs for 6 years now and being familiar with WL Traits, I can understand the lack of knowledge. Canucks have never been exposed to so many JLs and a lot of non-collectors have been drawn into the feeding frenzy that went on at the BODS and exchanged a lot of misleading info. Hopefully it will all clear up soon as I think it is all over now.:rolleyes:
OC

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
70XR7 said:
Just checked, it was going for $0.99, so maybe not such a bad buy...
And it was the winning bid. BUT, $8.25 to ship?? So the "winner" (if that's what you want to call him) is going to pay over 9 bucks for a regular JL that I know I can get for $2.99?? Such a deal.... :freak:

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
70XR7 said:
Just checked, it was going for $0.99 ,so maybe not such a bad buy...
Thats because no one took his w/l bait, not because he did not want to get more for it.

I got mine for .97 when TRU had a few cars at the .97 price, I actually got both wheel variations of that vette, but unfortunately not the white

·
Registered
178 Posts
Your Right Old Canuck .. I Think It Is All Over Now . The White Lightning Avalanches Is Coming To The End To The Great White North..very Sad ; First Time In My Whole Life I Saw Lot Of Johnny Lightning Like That; I Collect This Cars Since The First Years 95 ;

1 - 9 of 9 Posts