8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:wave:
it was great talking to ya on the phone :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
this car will have when done.removable spark plugs. dipstick. clutch and brake peddle and gas peddle. working 4spd. tuck and roll interrior and in trunk. ladderbar, roll cage, nos bottle. tilt sterring wheel. seat belts. swivel seats ( maybe ) undesided right now. and key in the ingnition switch. and valve stems...tach..oil pressure guages.. this car is 1/64th scale rc
this will be the third one i have made.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Great to see you back in business Gunn!

The stuff you do is still sick, but in a great way! :thumbsup:
Removable spark plugs? Key in ignition? Working 4 speed, etc. etc.
If patience is a virtue, then you my good man, are filthy rich in it.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I enjoyed our confirsation ALSO

gunn said:
:wave:
it was great talking to ya on the phone :thumbsup:
It was awsome talking to ya and listening to how you design things can't wait to try. Thanks for all the pointers. I will pick the plastic you need this week-end. Can't wait to see some more of your work. You my friend are a ALL TIM GREAT CUSTOMIZER. Thanks for all the input. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks dadvball.
im gonna post a few more of my cars in this thread just for the heck of it.

jeff fleetwoods stang

·
Registered
547 Posts
thats a nice chevy.

I have to go now to tend to my child but will back on later. Take care and awsome job on this little beauty.

I also like the mustang. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
gunn, that 'Camino speedboat is just plain nifty :thumbsup: I'd love to see a 1:1 custom made. This is really a neat concept and could be done with alot of different vehicles. '59 Cadillac speedboat anyone???? :tongue:

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i have seen real cars built as boats theres a 57 chevy and an impalla somewheres out there floating around in california .

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Gunn, the list of working features on this project is totality beyond my comprehension! :freak: I am truly dazzled by your work. Keep us posted on how this project is coming along.

But on a personal high note, I am fortunate to own an amazing custom Stang and hand made roll back from Fleetwood Customs. One of the favorite pieces I own! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
jeff does great work. and hopefully one day him and i will meet. ive tryed for 3 years to get to fest and each year something comes up.

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
I own both gunn AND fleetwood original customs... had to out bid quite a few people at the Charity Auction last year, but they are worth every dollar to me!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts