Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured since you received the Revells from Jefferson you may like these too

Jada Street Lows 1/64.... Gold trim & Silver trim....

1953 Chevy Truck

1953 Chevy Bel Air

1970 Monte Carlo

·
Registered
834 Posts
Those are awesome bro! I had a couple homie rollerz when I was younger! The ones I can remember were i think a 87 buick regal green and tan, that 60 impala with silver trim and my fave out off all was a 93-96 cadillac fleetwood brougham black and silver trim what a gorgeous car! Thank you for the pics buddy, I'm gonna try to eventually get that series the only thing holding me back is trying to get a good amount of my other series 1st! :lol: Thanks again for the pics bro!

·
Registered
834 Posts
Oh man I NEED to finish these revells! They are so bad @$$!!! I used to hang around the lowrider car clubs every sunday and car show. Man I want a 61 impala bubble top or rag top impala sooo friggin bad!! Or for childhood mermories a 75 monte carlo like my dads!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glad you liked them... If you do happen to see them at a Swap Meet or a Flea Market at decent prices which would be $2-3ea grab em as they are all diecast - top to bottom with rubber tires. These are expensive in my area as I guess I have too many Lowriders cruizing around hittin the switches draggin tailpipes blowing flames out of the exhaust pipes scraping them curb feelers... :dude:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh man I NEED to finish these revells! They are so bad @$$!!! I used to hang around the lowrider car clubs every sunday and car show. Man I want a 61 impala bubble top or rag top impala sooo friggin bad!! Or for childhood mermories a 75 monte carlo like my dads!
I was always drawn to the 51 Mercs and the 59 Impalas with the continental kit at the Lowrider Super Shows in Southern Cal which I am still drawn to those Cars when I see them.... I guess my taste still hasnt changed cuz I still would love to have them 2 Cars in my garage.

·
Registered
834 Posts
I used to draw nothing but lowriders and lowrider related stuff! I think ill start another thread tomorrow so you can see. I mean I have to give myself credit there's still alot of improving I have to work on! I've been doing it since I was 7 up until I was about 16. All I use is a pencil and paper thats it so my fenderwells, body lines, wheels are kinda funky but hey I like 'em! :lol:

·
Registered
834 Posts
I was always drawn to the 51 Mercs and the 59 Impalas with the continental kit at the Lowrider Super Shows in Southern Cal which I am still drawn to those Cars when I see them.... I guess my taste still hasnt changed cuz I still would love to have them 2 Cars in my garage.
a 59 impala is by far 1 of the most beautiful structured cars out there, really no competion in sight!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
True story.... There was a older gentleman in my area back in the 90s cruizing around in his 59 Impala and I would see him around town with the top down leanin to the side cruizin like it was 1959 with his AM Radio blasting. Well, I would catch up with him and I would always ask him if he would ever sell his Car and he would fire back with - Son do you know how much I paid for this Car back in 59 ??? I would come back with, well, let me guess ..... $3400.00 and he would come back with nope.... guess again Son...... I would say $3000.00 and he would say nope..... Son I paid $2800.00 for it and when the day I die that will be the day I am going to be buried in it 6' ft down... I would always have that huge sighhhhh :confused: when I walked away cuz he was old and grumpy and wouldn't sell me his Car... True story.... It's a funny story today, but I always wonder what did happen to that Car ????... Where did it go ????.... Olive Green w/ a White Soft Top... Beautiful Car :D all Stock Original

·
Registered
834 Posts
I had a guy who lived down the street from me with a 59 impala 4 door all original. Only thing it sat under a maple tree for 18 yrs. I asked the ol' gentlemen if he'd like to sell it I had $4,000 saved up for a car. He responded with "Sorry son that's my baby". So very confused on why it was his baby and he her go like that? I mean damn these older guys that leave these cars to rot away always have an excuse that there car is gonna die with them. Why? Idk but I watched a guy who had a 71 cuda 340 6-pack let rot away in his backyard! He died and the owner of the house had the car picked up to be crushed! ::(:. Some stuff just amazes me im tellin' ya

1 - 16 of 16 Posts