Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
see you all again soon i hope we are being evacuated again lost part of roof in last storm two weeks ago this should finish the job. so many damaged homes here already this will not be good. hard to take to huricane hits in 3 weeks time.
feel like a good cry but that will not help much.

bye all
maybe back in a few days depends on power lost it for 9 days last storm
steve45fla

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Steve ole buddy...I hope all will be OK!! Do I still mail your box tomorrow or wait until next week?!! Hey folks if Steve is unable to respond....should I wait and mail his box (my end of a trade) until I get the OK from him or mail?!!:confused:

---Matty (mattywhelz)

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
I've just spent 10 days down there,helping the Charley victims with food donations.
I'll finish up with my house sale in Charlotte this week,then I'll be a permanent FL resident and can offer unlimited help for future victims.
Let's hope for leniancy from Francis and for the rest of the hurricane season.

I hope you recover from your losses as fast as possible.

·
Registered
197 Posts
A house can be replaced, but your JLs can't. Take your JLs with you, Steve. Protect them. Don't let them out of your site.

Just kidding. I will be praying for you and your family. I can't imagine what you are going through. Let us know how everything turns out as soon as you can.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
mattywhelz said:
Steve ole buddy...I hope all will be OK!! Do I still mail your box tomorrow or wait until next week?!! Hey folks if Steve is unable to respond....should I wait and mail his box (my end of a trade) until I get the OK from him or mail?!!:confused: ---Matty (mattywhelz)
Matty, I too am in the same quandary as you. Steve, if you get a chance to read this, lmk when it is safe to send your cars. I definitely DON'T want a repeat of last time. (Sent Steve a package that, supposedly, according to the postal service, was delivered during Charlie's blow job. Probably ended up in Oz.)
Take care Friend, may you and your family be kept unharmed. Just remember what I wrote the last time, tough times never last, but tough people do.
-Charlie-

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Best Wishes to you and Yours Steve.
Richard

You know out here all we get is earthquakes, tornados, wildfires and floods.
You are always welcome to come up to the Greater Seattle area.
The Job market will be a big let down but at least the weather wont be too much of a problem.
It just rains all year long. :) j/k
May God Bless you and your loved ones.

G

·
Well all you guys keep safe, Owl said the track is right over his house as Frances leaves the great state of Florida and heads for Louisiana and points west

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
it looks like its gonna be alot worse than charlie. to mail anything to that area now would be foolish of course. it will be interesting to watch it all take place on the weather channel. right now everybody is running around and buying up all the plywood they can get. next they will show people acting like they cant believe that its happening,,,,,after that,,who knows.

·
7,461 Posts
Didn't Rev'nKevin move to FT Meyers? I think he did, has anyone heard from him?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts