Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the numbers being reported 1 of 10 I do believe this is one of the more rare cars out there. Imagine my surprise when a seller listed it on the bay with a rather vague description. No mention of the word Mustang. ;)
I am quite happy with this one.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
carnut2256 said:
Holy Moly!!! What a score!!!!!!

Couldn't go to a better home, Pup ;)
Come on now ... I would have given it a good home too :D CONGRATS to your FANTASTIC Mustang score Brad ! ! ! I'm so jealous ..... :devil: Anyone have one of these they want to get rid of ? :lol: I'm going to the Mustang garage to sulk now. Everyone except Brad have a good weekend .... just kidding of course !

Scott

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Glad Scott posted before I put this picture up. Here is the car in its new home which is placed proudly on my display case free from dust. Yes the bidding got up to 305.00. I actually put the bid in and did not check it until the next day. I was sure that I would easily be outbid as these have been garnering 600-700. I actually stumbled upon this by accident but am sure glad I did.

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Scott Moen said:
Everyone except Brad have a good weekend .... just kidding of course !

Scott
Sorry Scott it will be nearly impossible to not have a good weekend after gettting this. I will be sure to email you when I see the next one come up on the bay! :jest: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :jest:

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Puppycat said:
Sorry Scott it will be nearly impossible to not have a good weekend after gettting this. I will be sure to email you when I see the next one come up on the bay! :jest: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :jest:
OK ... fine ... have a GREAT weekend ! Now can I go back to sulking in my garage ? :wave: LOL :tongue: Have a great night all.

Scott

1 - 20 of 28 Posts