Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is another one I stripped and did over, w/ a lot of sanding going into smoothing out casting joints.
It had been flat black. I was going to go w/ orange but went w/ gloss black.

The rear gear housing is clearly visible through the big rear window.

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
You know, now with the relocation, it's no longer a street car, so why not push it all the way to a drag creation!

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
Yep, won't pass tech inspection without a cage...back on the trailer, sonny! :p;)
Seriously, cool car. 2nd generation 'Cudas rool! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You know, now with the relocation, it's no longer a street car, so why not push it all the way to a drag creation!
I didn't know about putting a blown engine in a Hemi 'Cuda. I was going to open up the hood scoop but there is all kinds of structure under it. I'll see what I can come up with. It's one of the first customs I did so I'm not hesitant to putting some time into it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Nice Car although I'm not too fussed on the rear wing. Personal preference though. Besides that very nice. :thumbsup: ;)

Cheers, Cougar23

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
I bow befor you a master of the custom Cuda'! Now for me, that's dead on! A new resto-mod drag car!!! The cage looks just right, and because it's a drag car, I think the rear wing is a must! Two thumbs up from me!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts