Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the fellas in our model club is looking for a head from a Invisible Man kit. Doesn't matter what scale as that he only wants the head piece. He has an idea for a diorama based on a comicbook cover. He didn't care about the scale. Anybody have one that they want to sel, or give away?

Hooty

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Does the glow kit include duplicate parts? If it does I'll open my sealed kit and he can have those....

Chris.:)

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Chris,
Don't open it if you planned to keep it sealed. It's not something he has to have right now anyway. I wouldn't want you open a new kit to get just one part.

Hooty

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
OK mate, but if you have difficulty finding the parts, please let me know.
I much prefer to have helped someone out than to have a sealed kit.....

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
It's a currently available kit and I'd feel funny about casting parts from new kits. Plus it's expensive to make a mold- that's why I only cast parts from rare kits when there's very little chance of finding an original part....
The offer of the original head parts is always gonna be there Hooty, so no matter how it works out, your friend can get the parts he needs.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Chris, you just blow me away man.

In all my travels, no matter where I've been, I've never met anyone with your awesome-ness. I've long witnessed your presence here, and interaction with others, and have been the recipient of your help and friendship. Without a doubt you're the top layer of cream my friend. I'm humbled by your good-will and deeds. You make this forum, and world, a better place. :thumbsup:

Cheers mate,

g.

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Chris, you just blow me away man.

In all my travels, no matter where I've been, I've never met anyone with your awesome-ness. I've long witnessed your presence here, and interaction with others, and have been the recipient of your help and friendship. Without a doubt you're the top layer of cream my friend. I'm humbled by your good-will and deeds. You make this forum, and world, a better place. :thumbsup:

Cheers mate,

g.
Crikey...There'll be no talking to him now...:p

But geoffdude....your not wrong :thumbsup:
Mcdee

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He is an awesome fella, isn't he? :thumbsup: Chris, let's wait and see if I can find another that might have an extra head they're not using before we open a sealed kit. My friend is in no hurry and is only in the "idea" stage at this time. I will let you know if things change. You are truly a very generous fellow. Thanks!

Hooty:thumbsup:

·
Laird of Dunans Castle
3,902 Posts
Your friend is welcome to the head from my kit, Hooty...:thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts