Hobbyist Forums banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking for Manual

does anybody have the pdf manual 695907 for Tecumseh carburator? I recently found a Toro h70 snowblower. I'm pretty sure there is hardware missing from the carburator and possibly the throttle linkage. I'm hoping this manual will cover carb repair and correct hardware mounting/settings. I have the Tech's handbook for 3-11 HP engines but it's hard trying to locate/isolate the areas for my specific model. I can get it to start and after a few minutes it will spool up to a fast idle. Sometimes it sounds too fast. Either way it will only run fast for a minute or 2 then back fire a few times and die. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Registered
358 Posts
does anybody have the pdf manual 695907 for Tecumseh carburator? I recently found a Toro h70 snowblower. I'm pretty sure there is hardware missing from the carburator and possibly the throttle linkage. I'm hoping this manual will cover carb repair and correct hardware mounting/settings. I have the Tech's handbook for 3-11 HP engines but it's hard trying to locate/isolate the areas for my specific model. I can get it to start and after a few minutes it will spool up to a fast idle. Sometimes it sounds too fast. Either way it will only run fast for a minute or 2 then back fire a few times and die. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
sounds like a governor issue or a sticky valve

·
Registered
358 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi!
I have Craftsman Eager.1 lawnmower.
Model no. 917.372852
Engine model no. Sears 143.955500
I have problem with engine it doesn't start.
I found owner's manual www .disruptit.com/manuals/L0705211.pdf
But I need Engine service manual,
Anyone can help me ?

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Hi!
I have Craftsman Eager.1 lawnmower.
Model no. 917.372852
Engine model no. Sears 143.955500
I have problem with engine it doesn't start.
I found owner's manual www .disruptit.com/manuals/L0705211.pdf
But I need Engine service manual,
Anyone can help me ?
http://www.cpdonline.com/692509.pdf

this link is located earlier (post # 24) in this very thread

·
Registered
3 Posts
Savior

:wave:
FYI, the link to the Tecumseh manual on the Unstablw server hasn't worked for at least a week. You can find the sme manual at :wave:

Thank you for including this link ( which as a new user I am not allowed to show until I post this lol) I had been sercing for two hours then came across this post. I think I would still be looking if not for the forum users here.

TY TY TY TY etc
Falcro:)

Noob but getting better every post

·
Registered
358 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tecumseh repair manual for 10hp HM100 model needed

I tried to use the hyper link to find the tecumseh manuals but it did not work. Anyone know wher I can find one? Need to get generator running for work in am. Engine starts but then backfires runs rough and dies. Been sitting for awhile prior to using. Drained float bowl, checked gas filters, checked plug, choke, etc...Any help would be appreciated!!!

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
I tried to use the hyper link to find the tecumseh manuals but it did not work. Anyone know wher I can find one? Need to get generator running for work in am. Engine starts but then backfires runs rough and dies. Been sitting for awhile prior to using. Drained float bowl, checked gas filters, checked plug, choke, etc...Any help would be appreciated!!!
I just tried the link or the Tecumseh Manual, and it worked fine for me.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts