Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys any help would be appreciated. i have been atit for 5 1/2 hours now and this thing won't set. i followed the instructions to the T. and everytime it sets it goes by its self and when i give it throttle it goes slow and when i hit the brake it gives full throttle... i've done the switching modes cause i'm running a brushed motor and have the correct wires soldered in the right places. i have no clue but one more hour it's gonna get smashed :mad: . well thanks guys in advance and i am trying to set it to brushed motors....

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
did that and it still does the same thing. i am usually good atsetting esc's 1 minute and i'm set but this is crazy i am begining to think it's bad. but it's brand new just opened the package..

·
Registered
776 Posts
Turn Radio on first. Then hold button on switch and turn switch on wait for lights to start flashing and then pull full throttle till light goes green, then full brake till light goes red I think then let it sit for 2-3 sec. and you should be set to radio. Then you can play with profiles.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
ok i got it finally........ woooooooooooooo i did not realize nor did it say in the directions you do the one touch setup then change from b/l to brushed and it is set. wow 6 hours and a huge headache but it's done. now i need to know what you use for settings on min drive % and drive frequency? :freak:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts