Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in the local store today and the guy had a machine that says it plays old nes games and also plays super nes games. Anybody heard of this and is it worth $50 still sealed in box. Thanks D

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
wow you can get a game system still to play super nintendo.... if so i would like to get it and play ZELDA A LINK TO THE PAST. if it works yea it worth to me $50

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont remember what it was called but it plays both games. $49.99 2 controllers and hookups. I might buy it and just save proof of purchase. Several old nes games I would love to play again. Contra,Star Tropics, Double Dribble, Excite Bike, the list goes on and on and on!!!!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
That sounds like a cool system. I have the Cube hooked to the tv now. I have every other system wadded up in a duffle bag. It's always a pain to dig the right cables out to play an oldie.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I have seen the system a couple of times, but I can't remember the name. I have seen a version for NES and one that will play both NES and SNES.

I think well worth the money.

Jerry

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
I have a device called 'Super 8' which is inserted into the cartridge slot, as if it were a game. It allows me to play SNES, NES, and Famicom games. I got the Super8 because I learned that the arcade game 'The Goonies' was acurately ported for the Famicom system, and Goonies was one of my favorites. I got the Super 8 from e-bay. None there now.

Just found a system that plays both NES and SNES games:

http://www.newandusedvideogames.com/ninessunico.html

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I bought it and it works. Has super NES style controllers. Talked the guy into adding game genie for the NES and SNES plus Ninja Gaiden for $10 more.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
dont waste your money, if it is anything like the ones for the 8 bit nintendo games it is not worth it. i have had 2 different ones one of them sells for 50.00 at hasting, and it is a large plastic box with a piece of circuitboard screwed to the bottom of it, better to go by the parts from ratshack and use a buted console and make the board. both of them only lasted a week

1 - 12 of 12 Posts