Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont remember what it was called but it plays both games. $49.99 2 controllers and hookups. I might buy it and just save proof of purchase. Several old nes games I would love to play again. Contra,Star Tropics, Double Dribble, Excite Bike, the list goes on and on and on!!!!

· Registered
1,738 Posts
I have a device called 'Super 8' which is inserted into the cartridge slot, as if it were a game. It allows me to play SNES, NES, and Famicom games. I got the Super8 because I learned that the arcade game 'The Goonies' was acurately ported for the Famicom system, and Goonies was one of my favorites. I got the Super 8 from e-bay. None there now.

Just found a system that plays both NES and SNES games:

http://www.newandusedvideogames.com/ninessunico.html

· Registered
1,101 Posts
dont waste your money, if it is anything like the ones for the 8 bit nintendo games it is not worth it. i have had 2 different ones one of them sells for 50.00 at hasting, and it is a large plastic box with a piece of circuitboard screwed to the bottom of it, better to go by the parts from ratshack and use a buted console and make the board. both of them only lasted a week

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.