Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i post a message over on die cast. so now im here i working for charstone habitat for humanity restore. i have fond some things that are worth putting up here on the forms. there is a lane shiters slotless electric racing is what it says on the box. i have everythig but the cars. does any one know what this goes for. or any one want it.

keep in mine the money is not going to me, be but to the store.

i have not pics of if. but i can get them if someone needs it.

·
Registered
586 Posts
i post a message over on die cast. so now im here i working for charstone habitat for humanity restore. i have fond some things that are worth putting up here on the forms. there is a lane shiters slotless electric racing is what it says on the box. i have everythig but the cars. does any one know what this goes for. or any one want it.

keep in mine the money is not going to me, be but to the store.

i have not pics of if. but i can get them if someone needs it.
Uh, you might try your spell check.:) Unless that's the term for gutter lane on a slotless track.:jest:

·
Geico ad . . . Offensive?
6,702 Posts
Please learn to proofread - makes it easier to figure out what you are trying to ask.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea tell to the to a class of DL students and see how far its gets. spelling is was not my best subject and i pass english by 2 points higher then an F

·
Registered
586 Posts
yea tell to the to a class of DL students and see how far its gets. spelling is was not my best subject and i pass english by 2 points higher then an F
You could always ask a friend or something? Anyway, it doesn't sound like the slot car set you found is worth much. Hope we help you out.

GP

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey that what i thought but thought i might ask any way. no i do good for the most part its just grammer and the way i word things that throw ppl off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts