Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just picked up a pack of led's and was planning to make an underglow light kit for my drift car.I'm running it from a 9 volt battery.does anyone know what sive resistor I should use.I plan to use 4 led's to light up both ends of a straw to create the underglow.also I am using a 3pk so if I plug it into the aux. On the reciever will that work?I would imagine you would need a bigger resistor right?most likely gonna just use a 9 volt though but any ides on sizes of resistors would be greatly appreciated.thanks in advance

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hey guys,
I have an rc18t and am having a problem keeping oil in the threaded shocks.It don't matter what oil I use,It runs out.I'm using associated oil but have tried Losi oil and have the same problem.I make sure to bleed the shocks first before adding more.I also make sure the caps are on snug.This also happens with the stock shocks.What should I do to solve this problem.As of now,I'm not using any oil in the rear.Any help will be helpful.I have used 50wt front and 70wt rear.These were associated oils.What should I use?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts