Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to Hobby Talk, HI everyone. I inherited a collection. I have no clue what any of this stuff is worth. I wish to sell it as a lot if possible, or by the piece. If anyone has any input I would be grateful. I would be really grateful for a buyer, but any help would be appreciated. 107 pieces. Piston signed, Knife, Letter opener, Helmet, NASCAR, Dragster, Funny Car, Bear, Pictures ETC here are some pics (cant upload pics for some reason) and thanks in advance.

Hmm can't upload pics I am still a newbie:laugh:

See trackback

·
Administrator
34,421 Posts
Welcome to the boards. You should be able to add photos in your next post. Where do you want it moved to? The diecast 4 sale section? Is a majority of the collections M2s?

MFR - Super Mod

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess Die Cast collecting

HobbyTalk > Die Cast Vehicles > Diecast Cars > Diecast Racing Collectibles > Diecast Racing Collectibles

Thanks

·
Administrator
34,421 Posts
//https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qyu5ypu55e651lg/AAD_E4roTZTHZ2EIHoHZ7a2Ha?dl=0

Drop box

I believe that that URL address you posted is for the internal album file for your album - at dropbox. You did the process to post an image here at HobbyTalk correctly, but you need to go to the individual file image in your album folder and use that url address for each image you want to post.

Here is one of your photos using the individual image url file....

I changed your posted url address in the 2nd quote box to be in URL brackets and deleted the extra // for you....people should be able to clck on that url address now and see all 12 images in your album there now as well. :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
34,421 Posts
Nice work on the video and descriptions!

Now the bad news - racing collectibles are virtually flat these days. The autographed items should still be of interest to serious or individual driver collectors. And there maybe some special items others spot in your photos and videos to get you started on liquidating them the best way possible.

You mentioned having the boxes for the loose ones - do you have the paper work that come with them as well. Do you have any of the shipping boxes they came in if he bought them from other places?

The main question is do you have the time and ability to go thrue the process of photographing and listing items individually. (Use your experience of trying to post images here as a base to measure by.)

My suggestion would be to find an ebay seller near you and have them do the listing work (and share in the profits) for you. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for your help. I will dig some more and find the boxes and take pics of just 1 item and see if I get any hits. All I can do is try. I will post a new item soon.

Thanks again for your help.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts