Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking for some help to clasify the truck i found, it is a USPS mail delivery truck (one of those with just one seat) and i have no idea the year or model to properly clasify it. if thete someway i can get any help i'll apreciate it!

·
Administrator
28,964 Posts
Welcome to the boards Victor! There are several compaines that made USPS trucks so we will need some more information as to size, etc.

Pictures would also help. As a new member you cant post images until after your 5th post. You can add thumbnails though or url address to places you have any photos of it stored.

Hope you stick around to share your other USPS trucks or other diecast with us!

Is there anything on the base - names, letters, symbols...

·
Administrator
28,964 Posts
Another thing you can do is use the search this forum button or the diecast forum search buttons with USPS mail truck to see if you find a match that way. :cheers2:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, and well, the main difference between this and other is the dimention, the scale is 1/32 it has a some kind of unit number on the front left side 9212251, two lines (red and blue) and this eagle logo that i haven't seen before.

and of course, i'll be posting my colection eventually! i hope you enjoy it!

·
Administrator
28,964 Posts
I am not familiar with google images, but the long url address you added to your 1sst post looks like the web reference for the web page image and not the actual image itself. Try left clicking on that image you selected and see if it will give you a new page or different url address or an html address to copy instead.

Sorry about the awkwardness in posting pictures - just one of those new member things to work around. :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts