Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
image.jpg

Hi guys!

I was wondering if you guys could help me out?!

I would like to know how much this Super is worth? And if it was yours and you was to trade it with another fellow collector what would you be looking to get for it?

Thank you!

Harry

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
View attachment 181271

Hi guys!

I would like to know how much this Super is worth? And if it was yours and you was to trade it with another fellow collector what would you be looking to get for it?

Thank you!

Harry
go on the swap and sell board and put your post on there but I can say thing.you being new and out of the country you will have a very hard time selling and if you work out a trade be prepared and willing to ship first.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Personally, I'd trade a 2012 Hot Wheels Road Racers Greenwood Corvette or a James Garner COPO Corvette just for the regular, one of the few 2011 regular TH's I never found. Not that I wouldn't also want the Super.

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Shipping a package to the UK from the US is very expensive, that will play a major factor in trying to work out a deal.
If I was going to trade, I would be looking for a $uper that I do not have or maybe two mainlines that I can't find.
As for value, look on e-bay and see what they have sold for, that might give you a starting point.

·
Registered
98 Posts
View attachment 181271

Hi guys!

Thank you!

Harry
Hi, your 240z super is one im missing from my collection and im in the UK. I will happily trade multiple mainlines or reg hunts if there is anything your after or alternativly some models from other HW series. If you might be interested in a trade drop me a line. If not then in terms of sale value I would expect to pay between £10-£12 for this model.

Rich

1 - 6 of 6 Posts