Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anybody seen the new "pt cruiser motorcycle" yet, it supposed to be on the shelfs but i have not seen it yet. Does anybody have doubles of this bike???. i have over 250 hotwheels bike and would love to add this to my collection. It is only made in the nascar series this year. I included a pic just in case your not sure what it looks like. :thumbsup:
please email me at [email protected]
Thanks Eric

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
What liveries will it be available in? I am only interested in Petty Enterprise teams, #43 and #44.

Thanks,
Marty

·
Registered
214 Posts
It is called the pit bike and as far as i know it will only be used in the HW racing line this year. No future plans to use the casting in the mainline. also i have onlt seen the dewalt one posted on the HW site and there has been no mention of any other drivers.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Hotwheels Motorcycle

Check out your Wally Worlds,saw them today.They come in a box and sell for about 5.00 dollars.They were in the Barbie aisle on an end cap.Hope that helps,Sprinter

·
Registered
214 Posts
hi

i think you saw the justice league motorcycles. the pit bikes will come on a regular blister pack. they will be the same size as the scorchin scooter. the justice league bikes are like 1/43rd scale.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts