Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anybody seen the new "pt cruiser motorcycle" yet, it supposed to be on the shelfs but i have not seen it yet. Does anybody have doubles of this bike???. i have over 250 hotwheels bike and would love to add this to my collection. It is only made in the nascar series this year. I included a pic just in case your not sure what it looks like. :thumbsup:
please email me at [email protected]
Thanks Eric

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
What liveries will it be available in? I am only interested in Petty Enterprise teams, #43 and #44.

Thanks,
Marty

·
Registered
214 Posts
It is called the pit bike and as far as i know it will only be used in the HW racing line this year. No future plans to use the casting in the mainline. also i have onlt seen the dewalt one posted on the HW site and there has been no mention of any other drivers.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Hotwheels Motorcycle

Check out your Wally Worlds,saw them today.They come in a box and sell for about 5.00 dollars.They were in the Barbie aisle on an end cap.Hope that helps,Sprinter

·
Registered
214 Posts
hi

i think you saw the justice league motorcycles. the pit bikes will come on a regular blister pack. they will be the same size as the scorchin scooter. the justice league bikes are like 1/43rd scale.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts