Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd introduce myself.

Diecasthunter (surprised that wasn't taken), I've traded, sold and discussed on several other boards and sites. I've traded with over 100 guys for Hotwheels and other diecast as well with much success and satisfaction.

Just saying Hey, ya'll from South Mississippi.

I collect anything I like at the time. Really into original redlines that are no longer avail. (retired castings) and muscle cars too. Looking for different colors that I need to fill holes - not a big spender... but enjoy it!!

Later...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Welcome To Hobby Talk! You will have as much fun Or More here as the other sites. You can list your collecting interest on the SWAP AND SALE Board. Again Welcome. and have fun!

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
Just thought I'd introduce myself.

Diecasthunter (surprised that wasn't taken), I've traded, sold and discussed on several other boards and sites. I've traded with over 100 guys for Hotwheels and other diecast as well with much success and satisfaction.

Just saying Hey, ya'll from South Mississippi.

I collect anything I like at the time. Really into original redlines that are no longer avail. (retired castings) and muscle cars too. Looking for different colors that I need to fill holes - not a big spender... but enjoy it!!

Later...:thumbsup:
Hey, Diecasthunter - welcome to HT... :wave:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts