Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hello all, i'm building a 1/43 Diorama, scrapyard and afew garages..

you can see my build thread here..

afew pics

looking forward to spending some time here

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Wow, how fun is that diorama? Were so glad to have you here on Hobby Talk, thanks for joining the fun. I really like the way you created so many different scenes in such a contained space. Very well thought out.

Ward

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
having a small house and 2 kids means it can only stay small, they'll be 18 one day:rolleyes: its 90cmsx57cms and forever changing although i may scale it down just a tad to please the misses:thumbsup: may have a go at building a smaller 'scene' rather than a set-up :)

thanks for the welcome (p.s. i also like scrap, classic cars and ruins, abandoned buildings (which seem to feature heavy in my work lol):dude:

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
There are some great 1:64 scale dios and junk yards on the boards even as we speak. That might free up a little room as well.

By the way...is that "Thumper" I see on the back shelf in that overhead shot?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol yes till waiting for my people to arrive, i like the 1/43 Scale it just may lose the top layer (i'm blocking the window and the light from outside :D) will update here as i would normally elsewhere on da interweb..

i dont normally do newer vehicles i'm a 80/90's chap but this was in portugal and dirt cheap with cheaper postage than my home country :drunk:

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
Ha! I'm really diggin' your work!!!! Please keep it comming, and you could also post in the Diecast Customizing section if you wish.
I just love the pics! That little blue pick up is way cool, but I can't remember what make it is. I know it's French....um, Simca???

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

re-organisation of the yard (with the planned downsize) means its now like this...

testing out the new lighting, pole will also have a satellite dish and security cameras attached at later date for more realistic feel :D

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well today i changed that pen above into this errr pole.. with security camera' and a satellite dish for the pikeys in the caravan:thumbsup:

well did what i could with what free materials i have :dude:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Is the owner living in that old caravan? Or just the night watchman? Tell him to get a junk yard dog! ;)

So what is it exactly? - looks too big to be a camper/caravan... :confused:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts