Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
popped into a Wally's behind work for a pizza-pizza for family pizza night and found the toy aisle all doggered up (I was a little miffed as I saw tissues all over the place as well...figured I had gotten beat)...the M2 boxes were tossed everywhere...so, after stacking them all back in the little case things, I found this gem tossed behind a few more...

since I was still in my rent-a-cop uniform, I refrained from doing the happy dance;)...but I was pleasantly surprised to say the least.

I admit, I swiped the pic from ebay...but I figured it will do:confused:

I also got two of the black ford tow plows as well...thanx to Sean and the crew at Castline for a great product:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Congrats :thumbsup:

I am still on the hunt for that one :D

:lol: rent-a-cop stealing a pic from eBay.... Im telling mom on ya :lol:

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanx guys, I really was surprised when I turned that box over to see the black and gold!!!...ya know what they say about Karma...she's a woman that if not treated well will come back on ya in a ferocious way...I try to keep my Karma doll in a good place at "most" times...yeah, I said "most":eek:...sometimes ya just gotta slap the boo-boo outta some folks :lol::lol: which gives Lady Karma the right to slap the boo-boo outta you when she sees fit:lol::lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts