Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Great video!!! The High Speed cars are done by the same company that does GL Auto Wirld and did Malibu International. I have a green Camaro drop top and a gold 442 that are are the same as the GLs

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Great video! Looking forward to the Boulivard Camaro. I love the weight of the Yogi car. It's pretty hefty.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Welcome to Master Sir John Disco

Lots of great memories Disco Hits....and guess what I have them all on 12" records.......Am so crack up from your Video, who needs Drugs!......Super Awesome show I love it Buddy!!!!......Super great, you made my day Buddy!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Fun crack infusion for sure and who doesn't love a little Freak A Zoid? :hat:

Hmm, there appears to be the original cheesy video with the actual band members:

... and a cheesy computerized and sanitized for yuppie children version:

·
Registered
242 Posts
John just wanted to let you know that I got my tool kit over the weekend and started out on the wheel swaps... THANK YOU so much for the crimping rods... BIG differnce.. Cant wait to show you my work!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Nice haul, nice music. I can just see you doing your crack, and lose the car over your shoulder. Admit it, it happens, doesn't it?

I think I'm going to have to break down and find an OLD that has one of those red Radio Flyers. I have the blue one, but it just isn't right.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice haul John :thumbsup:

You did very will with that Blue Nissan Truck from the Series Blue Steak as that Truck fetched a nice whopping $30 back in the day when it came out and you stole it for $1 :p

Oh and Yogi Bear is a 64 GMC :D

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
John, the Hi-Speed Bel Air is from a set offered by Reader's Digest magazine 10 years or so ago. Here is a link to some of them on eBay...

There was also a '64 Mustang and a '69 Olds 442 in the set. Some of these castings are now offered thru Greenlight's Motor World series. The Bel Air that you have is a nice one - I have one, too...

:wave:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts