Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I Traded My Airtronics M8 And Receiver,for A Jr-r1 About 2 Weeks Ago With Tmaxx08,also Known On Here As Nightrider From Michigan. Well Received The Radio In Mail Saturday Before Last. Notified Tmaxx08 That Receiver Was Screwed (the Servos Glitch When You Move The Receiver Wire). He Received My M8 2 Days Later That Monday And Everything Checked Out Ok. I Asked Him Just To Pay To Have It Adjusted At Horizon For $20,he Agreed To Send Money That Friday But Never Did! It Would Have Just Made Since To Pay For That Lil Repair Instead Of Sending The Radios Back In Forth! Its Also Pretty Slack When You Are Wanting To Buy A Mini-t On Here Right Now,but Couldnt Fix The Problem With Me! I Will Remove This Thread If You Decide You Want To Remedy The Problem! Anyway The Rest Of You Watch Out,because He Is Tryin To Trade Off A Xbox On Here Too!

·
Registered
32 Posts
M8 radio

rcguru69 said:
I Traded My Airtronics M8 And Receiver,for A Jr-r1 About 2 Weeks Ago With Tmaxx3,also Known On Here As Nightrider From Michigan. Well Received The Radio In Mail Saturday Before Last. Notified Tmaxx3 That Receiver Was Screwed (the Servos Glitch When You Move The Receiver Wire). He Received My M8 2 Days Later That Monday And Everything Checked Out Ok. I Asked Him Just To Pay To Have It Adjusted At Horizon For $20,he Agreed To Send Money That Friday But Never Did! It Would Have Just Made Since To Pay For That Lil Repair Instead Of Sending The Radios Back In Forth! Its Also Pretty Slack When You Are Wanting To Buy A Mini-t On Here Right Now,but Couldnt Fix The Problem With Me! I Will Remove This Thread If You Decide You Want To Remedy The Problem! Anyway The Rest Of You Watch Out,because He Is Tryin To Trade Off A Xbox On Here Too!
well u can say what u want about me all i know is i did the trade and was going to send u the money but now sence u are puting my name down in the dirt u can just wait intill i do send the money im a nice guy and was trying to work with u and waiting to see the proff of the slip that u said u was going to send me but u didnt so other wise i did a good trade and thats that u can say what u want i have done good trades even on a rc web site i have good feed back even on ebay as junk08man so say what u want dale i dont care see ya

·
Banned
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah you traded alright,thats all you were good for! your stuff is junk and now you are screwing somebody else too! sooner or later somebody is going to do what you have been doing all along to people! DONT GET MAD ABOUT IT,IM SURE YOU WILL DESERVE IT!

·
Registered
393 Posts
TMaxx08 said:
well u can say what u want about me all i know is i did the trade and was going to send u the money but now sence u are puting my name down in the dirt u can just wait intill i do send the money im a nice guy and was trying to work with u and waiting to see the proff of the slip that u said u was going to send me but u didnt so other wise i did a good trade and thats that u can say what u want i have done good trades even on a rc web site i have good feed back even on ebay as junk08man so say what u want dale i dont care see ya

well whats your excuse for my buggy!!i want it back!!

·
Registered
657 Posts
tmaxx08/ nightryder.... i have seen the same screwing over deals by you again, and again. i tried to warn people, but it must have fallen on deaf ears. i'm sorry that you got ripped off, but this guy has done it before. his wife keeps covering for him. i bet she is the only one that works too. get off you worthless butt, and repay your depts. this will catch up to you sooner or later. man i hate these kind of things!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts