Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sam's Club has these Jada 1/32 scale six pack offerings in a large, plastic-handled, attractive display box. They are available in two different sets. What is interesting is that each of the six models come in their own separate display box as well. Sam's is asking $19.99 per six pack.

The first set includes:

'06 Ford Mustang GT '06 Chevy Camaro Concept (cop car) '67 Ford Shelby GT-500

'09 Nissan GT-R '07 Cadillac Escalade ESV (cop car) '06 Dodge Charger R/T

The second set includes:

'06 Chevy Camaro Concept '06 Ford Mustang GT (cop car) '06 Chevy Corvette ZO6

'03 Nissan 350Z '06 Dodge Charger R/T (cop car) '69 Chevy Camaro SS

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THANKS FOR THE TIP!!!!! I'm going to have to join Sam's...dang.

Roy, you should, especially if you like 1/18 scale as well! Sam's Club usually has a traditional seasonal sale of Maistos for about twelve bucks!
I found these two new 2009 Maisto releases at Sam's Club yesterday. Was surprized to see these so fast. Sam's Club did a restock from a few months back, evidently.

I didn't have an older Maisto version of the Crossfire and was really happy to find one in this new gold color. :thumbsup:

I like Maisto's new Mustangs, to boot, in both colors!:)

·
Registered
405 Posts
Thanks again CarCrazy! Hey...those are some cool cars you picked up. About a mile from my house there is a Costco (which I am already a member of) and a Sam's Club (of which I used to be a member of but I much perfered Costco). The Costco also has the Maisto 1:18s every Holiday reset...and those puppies are a huge value at $12. Over the years I've so many that I ran of storage space for them...lol. Off the Sam's next week...yahoo!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts