Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm leaving shortly to revisit some accounts. Planning to hit a couple of Wallys. One I haven't been to in years and another one that I have never been to. Who knows what lies ahead....? Hope to report some good news later. Stay tuned.......

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
LOL, be nice to find that one, will need inside and out repainted but would go along with my japanese cars. the elray special is a peg warmer here, along with the masters of the universe cars and the saturday evening post cars...

·
Registered
493 Posts
LOL, be nice to find that one, will need inside and out repainted but would go along with my japanese cars. the elray special is a peg warmer here, along with the masters of the universe cars and the saturday evening post cars...
im always looking for the 34 dodge delivery and dairy deliveries if ya find them as peg warmers lmk

jeff

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
if you find the hot ones 85 crx buy it! LOL...i will trade my pinky finger for it! good luck on the hunt
You're in luck!! That's about all I found, though. :( PM me your address.:thumbsup:

This is my report: Couldn't Render Any Product :rolleyes:

A very disappointing outing......this time, that is!! :devil:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
I feel you!

You're in luck!! That's about all I found, though. :( PM me your address.:thumbsup:

This is my report: Couldn't Render Any Product :rolleyes:

A very disappointing outing......this time, that is!! :devil:
BOY!!! do I know that feeling!!!!:freak:...am hoping to better in Las Vegas....:drunk:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts