Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, finally got them and I like the cars, but am unsure about the case they come in.. its kinda neatbut I think if they could have made it open and close it would have really been cool

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
sweet! just ordered two of the olds sets! :thumbsup:
i am also curious on the white lightning traits from this set. i had seen a set on ebay with a pearl white ford GT advertised as a white and wanted to confirm that it is legit?

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, they come wrapped in tissue paper and I have not opened all the boxes nor will I peel off all the tissue paper on them so I haven't seen one yet and may not, but we may send one out. So I guess if anyone orders a set and it doesn't come with the tissue paper at least somewhat intact.. somebody has been checking them out!! :cool:

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Macs_Little_Car said:
Well, they come wrapped in tissue paper and I have not opened all the boxes nor will I peel off all the tissue paper on them so I haven't seen one yet and may not, but we may send one out. So I guess if anyone orders a set and it doesn't come with the tissue paper at least somewhat intact.. somebody has been checking them out!! :cool:
please let that set be one that comes to me! :) pretty please oh holy master of white lightnings! :lol:

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Cant wait to get mine.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
If it was more like that Yesterday and Today style box it would of been really sweet, whats with the handle though?

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Superbird77 said:
I must admit, it looks a bit "tacky" to me. And it's too big for just two cars. But the cars do look great. :thumbsup:
Cardboard and plastic seem a bit flimsy too. Not that they could have done much else with it like the new packages, but these boxes aren't going to stay "mint".

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Seen them too...

jasydad said:
I saw these in TRU today. 3 sets of each.
Same thing here, they've been sitting there for almost a week and nobody has bought one yet.

Did see a case of Retros on the pallet last night and cracked it open but no WL's to be found.

Clark

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
straightnnarrow said:
Did see a case of Retros on the pallet last night and cracked it open but no WL's to be found.
Clark
Those seem to be the one's with few WL's. TRU had at least 10 sets of Retro and they were all there, with their ivory interiors :(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts