Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got in a partial shipment of the second release... I LOVE the Mustangs and I am a big fan of the 68 Vette also

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
Looking forward to getting mine. Gonna be a pain getting the WL. Rob do you know the WL traits for the Mustangs?

·
8,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
and while the 05 GT may LOOK like Teddy's Kentucky Derby car, there are many differences, stripes are wider, don't go on down the front valance, different wheels, window trim, etc, Sherry has already scoped all that out!!

Brad, no, not yet

·
8,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They actually say "HEAD TO HEAD" down the center, so they may be the same casting, but different trees

·
Vacation Needed
7,577 Posts
Out of curiosity, is that the same Christmas tree from the old funny car series from 3-4 years ago?

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Lovemy71Camaro said:
Out of curiosity, is that the same Christmas tree from the old funny car series from 3-4 years ago?

carnut2256 said:
Are those the same "christmas trees" from Fearless Funnycars, or an all-new one?
Macs_Little_Car said:
They actually say "HEAD TO HEAD" down the center, so they may be the same casting, but different trees
:wave:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Those are two great sets. I Really like the red Corvette convertible! They're certainly going to be on my shopping list. Thanks for posting the pics.

Roy in TX.:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts