Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was recently referred to Hobby Talk through the guys at The Strand Speedway in McAdoo. I recently got back into the hobby only to find that no ones running Off-Roads anymore around here, or so it seems. I thought I might try posting here to see how many are in the area and interested in running off-roads before I set go about putting up a permanent fixture. Ive been looking at some locations just outside McAdoo with a friend who is willing to dedicate the land to the project. We also recently turned up a relatively large deposit of clay sufficient for sculpting some fairly challenging obscatles. I am aware that they will be putting up a club somewhere in the valley but due to the fact it will be members only I dont think it will contribute to the growth of the RC hobbyist community. At the moment I am in the process of chumming th water for dirt demons you might say, in that If I can manage to get a fairly substansial community of racers together as well as a decent level of exposure than we can get ROAR back in the area, and mabey in turn revive some of the RC community. Until then I will contribute all my effort to expanding the existing RC community through whatever means necessary. If you are interested in joining, helping with construction, know someone who might be interested than please post and let me know youre out there.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts