Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious, who here has NEVER started their very own thread here on the HT JL board, and why?

I remember when I first started posting, I could never imagine that I'd have anything useful to say in starting a thread myself. Now, when the voard slows down, I try to start something rolling with an interesting thread.....

·
Registered
148 Posts
i never started one dont know how.anyone out there have the patience to tell me how....without making me feel like an idiot?

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
don67gto1 said:
i never started one dont know how.anyone out there have the patience to tell me how....without making me feel like an idiot?
At the top of the forum page, there's a button with "New Topic" on it. Click it and enter the title and text and submit it. It's that easy. :wave:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
carnut2256 said:
I remember when I first started posting, I could never imagine that I'd have anything useful to say in starting a thread myself.
Some might say that this is still true today. :tongue:

Just kidding Rich, who loves ya? :D

·
Registered
422 Posts
Better put me on that short list.....Dont spend enough time on the board to be able to respond to a thread in a timely manner if need be.....:freak:

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I've only started a couple. Since most of my toys are still packed in boxes, my collecting has been pretty dormant. Once I get my floor in, I'll be building out my displays and taking pictures. Then, I'll have things to write about.

·
Registered
999 Posts
I sure haven't started many, or for awhile. But in real life, I don't start many conversations, either. I tend to let things flow around me, and occasionally mouth off here and there.

Mike

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
On occasion I have started a thread.
Usually that is when I have something on my mind that I want to discuss or bring
to the attention of other HT members.
Otherwise, I will contribute when I feel neceassary.
But I don't post a response to every thread to just get my post count up.

Cheers. Cobra

1 - 20 of 35 Posts