Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found a Chase car that fit your focus collection?
It is harder for me since not many AMC cars are produced by all makers. I have never found my focus car in a Chase.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I find more that " do not " fit my collection so I offload them to others who collect them.

Same here. In fact, I finally found a chase M2. The gold Caddy and I knew I had to buy it even though it didn't fit my collection. So, I sent it to Duncan for the price I paid. I had no clue it was that rare.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I don't think anyone makes a chase jeep or military vehicle so No, but I seem to have the focus of Hellen Keller lately so that would have to be debatable at times I suppose.

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
I don't think anyone makes a chase jeep or military vehicle so No, but I seem to have the focus of Hellen Keller lately so that would have to be debatable at times I suppose.
I knew Johnny Lightning has at least. A quick search lead me to this White Lightning Cherokee York Fair Special Edition.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DTE-2012-JO...96115?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item19d5843e53

And this USMC Humvee WL...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JOHNNY-LIGH...1004?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4139ddcb1c

Not that you would pay Ebay prices, but the Jeep/military chases are out there.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Rare but it does happen every once in a blue moon. Used to happen more often when JL was actually available at retail.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Same here. In fact, I finally found a chase M2. The gold Caddy and I knew I had to buy it even though it didn't fit my collection. So, I sent it to Duncan for the price I paid. I had no clue it was that rare.
Is it really rare? If so, I knew it wasn't a standard issue, but I had no clue it was all that rare either. Texn can now multiply my thanks by 10, not that that puts any more money in his pocket. :thumbsup:

I'm afraid I don't keep track, that well, of how many of what are issued. I just collect what I like - as long as I can justify and afford the price. I have had to pass on some with which I could do neither, regardless of how much I would have liked to have had them.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
I am a diehard Mopar guy. Most of the chases I find are Corvettes and Mustangs. The 2 super hunts I did NOT find for 2012 include the Challenger, my favorite of the year but I found 5+ Hondas, Camaros, etc. There have been a few times when I have stumbled across a nice Mopar but 97% of the time it is an "off brand".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts