Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some loose but mint GLs form Hobby collection Convertibles 1965 Chevelle Dark blue, 1967 Cornet R/T, 2008 Shelby GT500 Silver. I have 5 of each, that I can RAOK for those who collect GLs and doesn't have these models or what ever. LM and I'll send these to those who want them. Maybe you collect Chevelles, Mustangs, Or Mopars. LMK I will get them out right after the 1st. (Need to wait until then for $$$ for shipping). If you are outside U.S. LMK you may have to cover shipping.:)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One of each is spoke for, Have 4 of each left

I have some loose but mint GLs form Hobby collection Convertibles 1965 Chevelle Dark blue, 1967 Cornet R/T, 2008 Shelby GT500 Silver. I have 5 of each, that I can RAOK for those who collect GLs and doesn't have these models or what ever. LM and I'll send these to those who want them. Maybe you collect Chevelles, Mustangs, Or Mopars. LMK I will get them out right after the 1st. (Need to wait until then for $$$ for shipping). If you are outside U.S. LMK you may have to cover shipping.:)

One of each is spoke for, Have 4 of each left

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Raok gone

:(Thank you for the response for the RAOK's. All of them are currently spoke for. If I run across more I will re-submit this post. Vernon "The Outlaw":wave:

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
mine arrived as well! thanks bud...i made the comment to my wife" if i had these as a child my step bro would have been hurting" as he used to make me mad and i would throw em at him LOL...

·
Registered
4,029 Posts

Mine arrived today. Thank you again!!!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I still have a couple of the Cornets and the Shelbys. Just don't have any more 65 Chevelles. Send your address as a PM and I'll send one of each to ya.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Couple left

[email protected] Story of my life - a day late and a dollar short! And this time I didn't even need the dollar!!!! Ah well! Congrats to the recipients. Nice cars!
I still have a couple of the Cornets and the Shelbys. Just don't have any more 65 Chevelles. Send your address as a PM and I'll send one of each to ya.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
LOL you know whats funny about jasons hood not closing. mine wont stay open! i made a quick hood rod from a paperclip and looks perfect! even though its not period correct! i love these green lights though man, detail is great and the weight of them is just awesome...that shelby is going to get some detail painting, wheel swap and engine wiring done...reminds me i need to buy some of that thin thin wire.... jason sometimes the air filters of the opening hood cars need tweaking for everything to work smooth, i would check to see if thats the issue.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts