Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Oh, okay, CARS!!! I thought you'd lost your mind there for a minute :lol: Very nice collection of Willy's :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Very nice collection of Willys! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
90 Posts
You've got a good start w/your collection of Gassers. I've got all of the JL's and plus a few from HW and RC. I don't have a way to take pics or post them. I really love the WILLYS line.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Dadvball said:
I agree, a very nice collection. Which ones are you missing?
I think the blue and white from series 2 , the T.A. Rose from series 3 , the red classic gold , both of the spiderman marvel and the blue from the old red cards

then the limiteds lexmarks and hot august nights , so maybe 9 ? thought I was closer than that .

I was really trying to get all of them for a while but a couple of them are gonna be real tough to track down that small red card blue one I never saw , the rest I saw and thought I had , didn't buy and then they were gone from the pegs .

I need to get another hot rod willys too , the tampo on mine is smeared .

I may start on the WL's since they have dropped in price alot , I have one I found on the pegs but never really went after them . I had the PHR blue with flames WL a while back but my friend talked me out of it . I need alot of mopar regulars too so the WL's might take a while before I start on those .

thanks for the compliments !

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
Long Arm of the LAW said:
I think the blue and white from series 2 , the T.A. I may start on the WL's since they have dropped in price alot , I have one I found on the pegs but never really went after them . I had the PHR blue with flames WL a while back but my friend talked me out of it . I need alot of mopar regulars too so the WL's might take a while before I start on those .

thanks for the compliments !
Getting all the Willys WL's is tuff. I am still missing the Cat in the hat 33 panel, SF American glory (R,W,B) 41 P/U, Surf Rods 33 Panel, and the Poker 41 P/U. To complete my willys collection
Just a heads Up there are 2 American Graffiti 41 willys WL's, and there is a Coke Festoon collection(Target Exclusive) 41 willys with plastic tires and rubber tires
You have a nice collection :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
41-willys said:
Getting all the Willys WL's is tuff. I am still missing the Cat in the hat 33 panel, SF American glory (R,W,B) 41 P/U, Surf Rods 33 Panel, and the Poker 41 P/U. To complete my willys collection
Just a heads Up there are 2 American Graffiti 41 willys WL's, and there is a Coke Festoon collection(Target Exclusive) 41 willys with plastic tires and rubber tires
You have a nice collection :thumbsup:
oh yeah I forgot about the cokes , I probably won't bother with those , I didn't know about the other American Graffiti willys , thanks for letting me know :thumbsup:

anyone have a pic ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts