Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So thanks to Shelly i met up with the guy with an obscene collection he posted on CL. I was there till midnight and his wife was getting a bit peeved cause he missed dinner etc. he is an awesome guy. True collector and still collecting just needs to reduce and try to focus. So we spent that night barely making a dent. Got through a 6ft stack of loose cases and maybe one layer of the tubs. Im meeting back up this week to get to the redlines and good stuff. It was only a drop what we touched.
So on way there i decided to stop at a Giant food store and found these

These are what i came home with from the guy Joe's house. I still have a pile of stuff there. These are just what we traded with what i brought. Didnt even crack the wallet open yet.

All chase garage cars

Some MB i thought were cool

Havent even touched the vintage stuff yet

Loose HW

Couple of cool ones

2 RL i traded for a white lightning viper

On way out he had a bunch of thing in garage so here were a bunch of freebies for the kids

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
These were also in with the kids freebies

So then i found these when at wallys

These i found at 7pm at my local wallys

And this this am

Ill post my redline steals from ebay later.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Those character cars are cool and so is the Gremlin..Awesome nice haul

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I sure do like those '56 Hi-Tail Haulers. They look to be different shades of blue, the one on the left (or is that in the back?) a little darker...am I correct? Some good luck at the stores, too. Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah one is a glitter metal flake color and the other is more enamel. I have an orange one too. I think they are pretty cool too

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Great finds! Lots of luck with the stores, too :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts